ENERGY STAR® Qualified Clothes Dryers
ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryers use 20 percent
less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance. They do this by using innovative energy saving technologies, such as moisture sensors that detect when clothes are dry and automatically shut the dryer off. Many ENERGY STAR dryers also include convenient features, such as steam cycles that can help save time on ironing clothes by preventing wrinkles. New Jersey's Clean Energy Program offers a $100 or $300 rebate on the purchase of select ENERGY STAR qualified clothes dryers.
If you are buying a clothes washer at the same time - don't forget we've got rebates on those too!
|Clothes Dryer Rebate Requirements|
|Rebate Amounts||Qualifying Models|
|$100 and $300
(see list for qualifying models)
To be eligible for a rebate, the model number you purchase must be included on the product list above.
Interested in a specific model? Use our appliance finder tool to see if the model you like is eligible for a rebate.
- Apply directly online. It's fast and easy!
- Clothes Dryer Application for purchases made after July 1, 2016.
- Clothes Dryer Application for purchases made between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
Retailer Instant Rebates
A limited number of stores are able to provide rebates instantly at the register. If you received an instant rebate at the register, you do not qualify for the mail-in or online rebate.
Additional Opportunities to Save
- A $50 rebate is offered to residents who recycle their old, working refrigerators or freezers through New Jersey's Clean Energy Program.
- Check out the refrigerator and clothes washer rebates.
- Are you wondering what other rebates might be available? Visit our Rebates and Promotions page.
Contact us at 866-NJSMART or submit your question online. Allow up to 120 days to receive a rebate.