NJCEP Strategic Plan
New Jersey's Clean Energy Program (NJCEP) is developing a strategic plan that will serve as a roadmap for the design and implementation of programs beginning in fiscal year 2018 (July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018). Key steps in creating the plan include the articulation of key objectives for NJCEP by the Board of Public Utilities (BPU) and the development of operating principles to help shape program design and budget allocations. The BPU is seeking input from stakeholders who have been active NJCEP participants, as well as those who have perspectives and insights that can help NJCEP succeed in meeting the objectives that have been laid out by the BPU. These steps are intended to provide assurance that the programs will maximize the benefits delivered to New Jersey's ratepayers.
To stay informed regarding the NJCEP Strategic Plan, please subscribe to the Energy Efficiency listserv by contacting the NJCEP Webmaster.
The initial opportunity for stakeholders to provide input to the strategic planning process was in the form of a series of focus groups as shown below. Each of the groups focused on a submarket or related trade ally group, and discussion questions addressed both general and specific topics related to the theme of each session. The stakeholder meetings have concluded. This presentation was used to guide discussions at each meeting.
- February 14 Distributed Energy Resources
- February 14 Renewable Energy
- January 26 Low Income Energy Efficiency
- December 19 Single Family and Low Rise Multi-family Residential New Construction
- December 19 Government and Municipal Facilities Energy Efficiency
- December 16 Small Business Energy Efficiency
- December 16 Industrial and Large Commercial Energy Efficiency
- December 02 Existing Multi-family Energy Efficiency
- December 02 Existing Homes (single family market, 1-4 homes)
Those who were not able to attend one or more of the stakeholder meetings but would like to comment on the process are encouraged to submit feedback to email@example.com. The deadline for submitting comments is March 3, 2017.
For questions regarding this process, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.