DER Microgrid Feasibility Studies
On January 25, 2017 the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities approved the Town Center Distributed Energy Resource Microgrid Feasibility Study Incentive Program application and opened a 60-day application window. In approving the FY17 New Jersey Clean Energy Program Budget in June 2016, the Board established a budget for this program of $1 million.
A Town Center Distributed Energy Resource Microgrid work group meeting was held on February 16, 2017. The agenda for this meeting included a review of the Staff Microgrid Report, solicitation of comments on the definitions as contained in the report and the organization of the work group.
Anyone interested in participating in this stakeholder process should email their name, affiliation and contact information to TCDERmicrogrid@bpu.nj.gov.
- TC DER Microgrid Feasibility Study Application
- Microgrid Draft Feasibility Study Application Comments
- Microgrid Meeting Attendee List
- Microgrid Application Comment
- New Jersey Town Centers Distributed Energy Resource Microgrids Potential: Statewide Geographic Information Systems Analysis
- Site Atlas