ENERGY STAR® Clothes Washers
The average American family washes almost 300 loads of laundry each year. Families are able to reduce their energy and water costs by purchasing a clothes washer that is ENERGY STAR qualified. These washers use on average 25% less energy and 40% less water than conventional models and costs on average $60 a year to run.
If you are buying a clothes dryer at the same time - don't forget we've got rebates on those too!
|Clothes Washer Rebate Requirements|
|Rebate Amounts||Qualifying Models|
|$50 and $75||Product List|
To be eligible for a rebate, the model number you purchase must be included on the product list above.
Interested in a specific model? Use our appliance finder tool to see if the model you like is eligible for a rebate.
- Apply directly online. It's fast and easy!
- Clothes Washer Application for purchases made after July 1, 2016.
Retailer Instant Rebates
- A limited number of stores are able to provide rebates instantly at the register. If you received an instant rebate at the register, you do not qualify for the mail-in or online rebate.
Additional Opportunities to Save
- A $50 rebate is offered to New Jersey residents who recycle their old, working refrigerators or freezers through New Jersey's Clean Energy Program.
- Check out the refrigerator rebate.
Are you wondering what other rebates might be available? Visit our Rebates and Promotions page.
Contact us at 866-NJSMART or submit your question online. Allow up to 120 days to receive a rebate.
Frequently Asked Questions about the clothes washer rebate are also available.